Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Whoops.......I missed my flight!


How are you today my friends? I am doing great! I am STILL IN GHANA!! I decided to stay and was not on my return flight yesterday. It looked like it would be a major ordeal to find work in the USA right now. Since I have a decent, low-stress job here, I decided to stay a few months longer and hope for better options in the USA at a later date.


This is how I felt as my plane was departing without me!


No other pictures today, just an update to let you know not to expect me back in the USA so soon! Here is a link to the Easy Track photo album where yuo can see some other photos:
www.EasyTrackGhana.com/photogallery/_GALLERY/index.htm

Steve
www.EasyTrackGhana.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, congratulations it seems like you have a great time. We are glad to hear you are doing well and hope to see you in SF sometime in the summer. Andy and Big D.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home